thrift-user mailing list archives

From Rene Winkler Sørensen <RE...@vestas.com>
Subject client connect event
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 09:19:10 GMT
My team is building a client/server application using thrift over rpc/tcp, we have one requirement
from our stakeholder that we find very complicated in thrift. Every time a client opens a
connection, we need to log the IP of that connection, it does not matter if the client calls
anything, the log have to be there. So my question is, how do I do that, as far as I can see,
the options are very limited. I found an event called TServerEventHandler, but I don't get
the right information there as I see it, can anyone point me in the right direction if there
is one??

Yours sincerely / Med venlig hilsen

René Winkler Sørensen
Software Development Engineer
Product Development, Service Engineering
Technology & Service Solutions (TSS)

Vestas Wind Systems A/S
T: 83 11 39 97
M: +45 2245 5971
rewso@vestas.com<mailto:rewso@vestas.com>

Vestas Wind Systems A/S
This e-mail is subject to out e-mail disclaimer statement.
Please refer to http://www.vestas.com/legal/notice
If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender.