thrift-user mailing list archives

From Chris Seto <chris12...@gmail.com>
Subject Compiling thrift on an extremely limited platform -- wanting to compile only the Thrift libraries
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2015 17:50:44 GMT
Hi,

I managed to get a build environment for Thrift setup on a Beaglebone
black, and I'm trying to *only* compile the libraries required to run
the nonbocking server. The thrift compiler and the rest I can build
elsewhere, but the only thing I need compiled for an ARMHF target are
those cpp libs. Building the entire thrift package results in issues
with limited memory.

Is there a make argument I can supply to only build the very core cpp
libs that I can link against in my cpp program?

Thanks,
Chris