thrift-user mailing list archives

From Chris Seto <chris12...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compilation error on ThriftTest_constants.lo
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 15:53:51 GMT
Hi Roger,

I have a bit of a probably dumb question. I'm a little new to CMake, and
it seems to be failing on something trivial:

I do know that I have the boost header files at /usr/include/boost, and
it looks like I have the compiled boost library in /usr/lib. Still, it
looks like CMake isn't finding it.

Given that I know the paths, what is the best way to tell CMake to look
there?
> CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1111
> (message):
>   Unable to find the requested Boost libraries.
>
>   Boost version: 1.55.0
>
>   Boost include path: /usr/include
>
>   Could not find the following static Boost libraries:
>
>           boost_chrono
>           boost_system
>           boost_thread
>           boost_unit_test_framework
>
>   No Boost libraries were found.  You may need to set BOOST_LIBRARYDIR
> to the
>   directory containing Boost libraries or BOOST_ROOT to the location of
>   Boost.
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>   lib/cpp/test/CMakeLists.txt:22 (find_package)

Thanks!!
Chris

======
Chris Seto