thrift-user mailing list archives

From Hasini Gunasinghe <hasi7...@gmail.com>
Subject Intercepting thrift messages before they reach the service methods
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:44:12 GMT
Hi,

I want to apply some security checks on the thrift method calls, before the
message hits the thrift service method. (similar to an interceptor, handler
or filter)

Is it possible to do this on the server side of thrift (java)?

>From searching, the closest that I found was the filter implemented by
Finagle : http://stevenskelton.ca/developer-friendly-thrift-request-logging/

But I could not figure out if it is possible to do similar thing in java.

I would appreciate any insights on this.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Hasini.