thrift-user mailing list archives

From Stig Bakken <s...@zedge.net>
Subject Re: Thrift 0.9.2 - Generating code (and libraries) for PHP 5.2
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 09:17:25 GMT
No, it's not possible. If you are really, really not able to update your
code to a non-deprecated version of PHP, I suggest you try out some tool to
convert the Thrift-generated code to something without namespaces. This one
seems to do that (but I haven't tried it myself):

https://github.com/nikic/PHP-Backporter

 - Stig

--
Stig Bakken