thrift-user mailing list archives

From Mohamed Nadjib MAMI <mohamed.nadjib.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift in C++ on Windows giving "'CalculatorHandler': cannot instantiate abstract class" error
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 10:49:33 GMT
Hello,

I want to give some more info. The file showing the error is:
*https://github.com/pchickey/mavthrift/blob/master/webserver/thrift/Calculator_server.skeleton.cpp
<https://github.com/pchickey/mavthrift/blob/master/webserver/thrift/Calculator_server.skeleton.cpp>*
in line 49. The error says:

"object of abstract class type "CalculatorHandler" is not allowed: ...
pure virtual function "shared::SharedServiceIf::getStruct" has no
overrider".

Cheers,
MNM

*Regards, Grüße, **Cordialement,** Recuerdos, Saluti, προσρήσεις, 问候,
تحياتي.*
*Mohamed Nadjib Mami*
*PhD Student - EIS Department - **Bonn University (Germany).*

*About me! <http://www.strikingly.com/mohamed-nadjib-mami>*
*LinkedIn <http://fr.linkedin.com/in/mohamednadjibmami/>*