thrift-user mailing list archives

From Nicholas Caruso <nicholas.car...@ssci.com>
Subject self tests failing on ODROID-XU4 (armv7l architecture)
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 20:15:22 GMT

I downloaded the 0.93 tarball and compiled it using cmake, and while the
compile succeeded, when I run "make test" I get a few test failures:

17: concurrency_test
19: processor_test
37: python_test

The same sources build and pass tests on a x64 intel machine.  Both
machines are running Ubuntu 14.04.

I am attaching the log file with the test failures included.

If I can provide any more information, or if you have debugging ideas
that might help diagnosis, I'll be glad to help out.
Also fails the same tests on a different arm chip -- the nvidia tegra
tk-2 "jetson" board.

    thanks and best regards,
      Nick Caruso
      Senior Research Engineer