thrift-user mailing list archives

From Nobuaki Sukegawa <nsu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ImportError: No module named thrift.transport
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 14:31:44 GMT
Hi Sundar,

For the import error from scripts, maybe you're using relative path and the
script import may be needing absolute path.
It's just a speculation and may be wrong but I couldn't come up with any
other explanation.

For the setup.py error, running "python setup.py build -v" with
"DISTUTILS_DEBUG=1" environment variable may yield useful information.
You may want to file a bug report in our JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT .