thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Jens Geyer" <jensge...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: server side value is null
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 19:35:24 GMT
Hi Sandeep,

thanks, looks good to me so far.

a) How do you do the call /exactly/ and
b) which of these args do you receive on the server end, and which are null?

Have fun,
JensG

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
From: Sandeep Akinapelli
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 9:26 AM
To: user@thrift.apache.org
Subject: Re: server side value is null

Here it is. I am supplying the target platform field for service2 function,
but inside the handler class at server side, the target platform field has
null value.

namespace java xxx
namespace py xxx

enum SourcePlatform {
  xxx = 1,
  abc = 2,
}

enum Compiler {
  xxx = 1,
}

enum TargetPlatform {
  xxx = 1,
}

union InputSource {
  1: string filePath,
  2: string xxx
}

union ResultOutputSource {
  1: string filePath,
  2: bool embedInResponse = true
}

struct Meta {
  1: required SourcePlatform sourcePlatform,
  2: required Compiler compiler
}

struct FSMMeta {
  1: optional string xxx,
}

struct Request {
  1: required Meta meta,
  3: required string entityId,
  4: required string tenantId,
  5: required InputSource inputSource,
  6: required ResultOutputSource outputSource,

  8: optional bool ignoreCase = true
  9: optional string version = "1";
  10: optional TargetPlatform targetPlatform,
  11: optional FSMMeta fsmMeta,
}

struct Result {
  1: bool isSuccess,
  2: string result
}

exception InvalidValueException {
  1: i32 error_code,
  2: string error_msg
}

exception InvalidRequestException{
  1: i32 error_code,
  2: string error_msg
}

service CService {
  string ping(),
  Result service1(1: Request request) throws (1: InvalidRequestException e)
  Result service2(1: Request request) throws (1: InvalidRequestException e)
  }