thrift-user mailing list archives

From Chris Seto <chris12...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift in an embedded setting
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 19:46:58 GMT
I've been watching this thread because I also use thrift in an embedded
setting, although we use it on top of embedded Linux since we didn't want
to deal with trying to port it to actual "bare metal" embedded.

Anyway, I have nothing real to contribute at the moment, but I will say
that a proper RPC package for bare metal embedded targets is /sorely/
needed. It'd be awesome to see Thrift or something like it running bare
metal, as long as the overhead can be reasonably small.

Chris

--
Chris Seto
Check out my blog!