thrift-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Simbwa <sim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with TCompactProtocol
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 10:40:44 GMT
Can you try out 0.9.1 or above and see...

--
- Phillip.

“Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist
and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae.
 The rset can be a toatl mses  and
you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed
ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it
out aynawy."