thrift-user mailing list archives

From Joseph TechMails <jaalex.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Read/write version of TSimpleJSONProtocol
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 04:40:59 GMT
Hi,

It's known that TSimpleJSONProtocol is write-only. Is there any reason why
a read/write version is not supported and is there an alternate approach to
achieve this?  My project has been using TJSONProtocol, but now we need to
expose this data for Solr indexing which requires a more readable format.

Also, in the docs there's a mention of TDebugProtocol, but i couldn't find
it in the java library (libthrift-0.9.3.jar). Can someone share how it
looks like ?

Thanks,
Joseph