thrift-user mailing list archives

From Joseph TechMails <jaalex.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Read/write version of TSimpleJSONProtocol
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 09:55:08 GMT
Thanks, BCG. I went through the docs, pretty detailed! , yet to check the
code in detail. I guess you mean the metadata required (ex: field=1)  is
part of the XML itself, not a separate metadata file. Also, curious to know
how Thrift and XML are used, am guessing XML is for using in webservices ,
and Thrift for the internal services. Please clarify.

-Joseph