thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Jens Geyer" <jensge...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: delphi thrift
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2016 10:46:06 GMT
Hi,

these are the two first hits on Google:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5736641/ant-unable-to-find-javac-java-home-wont-set-on-ubuntu
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8400637/unable-to-find-a-javac-compiler

Tried that?
JensG

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
From: Dung Nguyen
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2016 7:09 AM
To: user@thrift.apache.org
Subject: Re: delphi thrift

one more problem is i cannot use ant to build the java lib
*Unable to find a javac compiler;*
*com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.*
*Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK.*
*It is currently set to "/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/jre"*

i try many way to force it to JDK but it not obay my command

echo $JAVA_HOME
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0-openjdk-amd64/