thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Robert S. Bachman" <Bob_Bach...@Intercept.com>
Subject Thrift::Texception
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 20:20:13 GMT
We're using thrift to connect to a perl client from a C++ application. The
Thrift

Server code is embedded in the C++ application.

We started using the wxWidgets version 3.0.2 toolkit recently which uses
Unicode.

The perl application we use invokes a dialog that lists data defined in  the
C++ application.

We're now getting a thrift exception message when we invoke the perl
application.

There error message is Thrift::TException=HASH<0xadcf6bo>.

When the amount of data is small, the perl app will invoke with no error,
but

As the data increases, the chances of success are smaller.

We never had a problem using previous versions of (non-unicode) wxWidgets.

Does this error look familiar to anyone. Can anyone provide some insight
into what's

Going wrong here.

Thanks very much.

Bob Bachman