thrift-user mailing list archives

From Ben Craig <ben.cr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache thrift C++ build query
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 00:13:49 GMT
Recent versions of boost have only been tested with VxWorks 6.9.  So you're
in uncharted territory before you even get to the Thrift side of things.

I seem to recall that VxWorks tended to have a finicky sockets layer.  So
beware of that when you are testing.

Your quickest path to productivity is just going to be putting the Thrift
library files in your build directly, rather than building a .so.  Thrift
isn't currently set up to build a .so.