thrift-user mailing list archives

From Mario Emmenlauer <ma...@emmenlauer.de>
Subject Re: thrift compile with mingw64 fails
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 20:36:31 GMT

Dear Aki,

thanks for the quick reply! I've first tried 0.9.3, and it fails
in several places. Then I discovered the fix you pointed out, and
since then I've been trying to get newest git trunk compiled. It
goes much further, but now I'm stuck here :-(

All the best,

    Mario Emmenlauer

--
BioDataAnalysis GmbH, Mario Emmenlauer      Tel. Buero: +49-89-74677203
Balanstr. 43                   mailto: memmenlauer * biodataanalysis.de