thrift-user mailing list archives

From Dhananjay Rohankar <dhananjayrohan...@gmail.com>
Subject Thrift support for QNX OS
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 05:55:22 GMT
Hello,

Greetings...

I have a cross platform application running on 32 bit – 64 bit Windows and
Linux based operating systems. The inter process communication (IPC) in
built over Apache Thrift (v0.9.1) library.

As part of future requirement, I have port this application onto QNX OS.

1.      Question I wish to ask, is the existing v0.9.1 of thrift compatible
with QNX OS. Will thrift’s source get build on QNX OS.

2.      Is there any ready thrift library available for QNX OS.

Thanks and Regards.