thrift-user mailing list archives

From Horia Coman <horia...@gmail.com>
Subject Dart issue with $ in string constants
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2016 11:43:43 GMT
Hello Thrift folks,

I'm using the head version of Thrift for its Dart support.
I've encountered a snag with string constants which contain $.
The Dart generated files contain regular strings with that $. However,
that's a special character in Dart strings, because it's used in string
interpolation. Hence I get an error and a suggestion to switch to raw
strings.

Does this look like a bug or just something wired I'm doing?

Posting here cause that's what the site instructed before going in Jira.

Cheers,
Horia