thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Jens Geyer" <jensge...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Dart issue with $ in string constants
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2016 11:55:13 GMT
Hello Horia,

> Does this look like a bug or just something wired I'm doing?

Maybe, since nobody is perfect. But hard to say from the information given.
It's always a good idea to describe the problem with some details added. In
particular, a small reproducible test case would be great, e.g. a sample
Thrift IDL file and the steps necessary to reproduce the "snag" you are
facing. Could you provide that information here?

Have fun,
JensG

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----