thrift-user mailing list archives

From 洪亮 <hongliang5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Thrift for OpenResty
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 08:23:04 GMT
Hi,

yes, i have.But i don't recommend this, because of this coding style is inappropriate to OpenResty,
it used too much Lua global variables which had performance penalties.I want to rewrite these
and use proper Lua module files. like this
   local _M = {}
   return _M
And some lua files can be generated by executing the command thrift --gen openresty xxx.thrift.
Btw, please forgive me for my bad English.