thrift-user mailing list archives

From Gajanan H <grhegd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Javascript client and C++ server
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 10:40:31 GMT
Hi,

I tried using https://github.com/gossiperl/thrift-js-binary-protocol for
TBinaryProtocol. But on the browser end I get some exception. I have
attached the code on both server(cpp) and Javascript client. Also the stack
trace of the error I have got.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(I think my previous email did not get delivered because the attachment had
an executable. Resending without executable.)

Regards,
Gajanan

Regards,
Gajanan Hegde