thrift-user mailing list archives

From Randy Abernethy ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JMeter load test Thrift using multi threads got TTransportException: Cannot write to null outputStream
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 22:15:53 GMT
Hello,

Sounds like your system is running out of resources due to shortage or
limits.
You could be out of memory (virt mode or phys), out of file descriptors,
etc.
Some questions:

 - How is the machine you are using JMeter on sized (mem/swap in
particular)?
 - Where is the server running (if its on the machine you are running
JMeter on
two sockets are being used for every client thread)?
 - What does "ulimit -n" tell you (the max file descriptors per proc on
most
linux systems is 1024)?
 - I can see the client is Java, what is the server written in?

-Randy