thrift-user mailing list archives

From <fred...@gmail.com>
Subject How to setup folder structure?
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 13:27:00 GMT
Hi,

I am having some trouble getting the tutorial to work with Java in Eclipse.
I have succesfully generated the Java Service file using the Thrift compiler.

The steps I have followed:
1. Generate files
2. Create Eclipse project
3. Copy files to src folder of workspace including JavaServer, CalculatorHandler and JavaClient
4. Add libthrift.jar and slf4j-api.jar as external libraries to the project in Eclipse
5. Add lib folder to Eclipse project
6. Run project in Eclipse which fails with ”Could not load file: ../../lib/java/test/.keystore”

This is my Eclipse folder setup:
Src/
  (default package)
    CalculatorHandler.java
    JavaClient.java
    JavaServer.java
  shared
    SharedService.java
    SharedStruct.java
  tutorial
    Calculator.java
    …
Lib/
  Java/
    test/
      .keystore

So where do I add my lib folder? And how do you generally go about adding Thrift to your project?
I am running on Windows 10.

Thanks in advance,

Frederik