thrift-user mailing list archives

From Mario Emmenlauer <ma...@emmenlauer.de>
Subject MSYS2 package available
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 10:45:56 GMT

Dear Thrift users and developers,

there is now an MSYS2 Windows package available for the current git
snapshot of thrift, build with the MSYS2 MinGW64 (gcc) compiler. The
PKGBUILD is available here:
https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages/tree/master/mingw-w64-thrift
The binary packages can be installed with pacman from the MSYS2 shell:
http://www.msys2.org/

If you want to include the PKGBUILD in your build/test environment
please feel free to do so! If you need a license, please suggest one
that I'd happily apply (like Apache or another liberal open source
license).

The binary package is built with C++ std::threads, but it would also
build with boost threads. Since boost is already set as a prerequsite
its easy to switch to boost threads in the PKGBUILD.

As soon as there is an official release or tag that can be built on
MSYS2 I will upgrade from the git snapshot to an "official" version.

Cheers,

    Mario

--
BioDataAnalysis GmbH, Mario Emmenlauer      Tel. Buero: +49-89-74677203
Balanstr. 43                   mailto: memmenlauer * biodataanalysis.de