thrift-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Nelson <jtnels...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unbelievable
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2017 16:28:24 GMT
I’d like to echo Matt here: the System.out call is preventing an upgrade to 0.10.0. Can we
at least get a quick 0.10.1 release that fixes this? There were updates to 0.9 (e.g. 0.9.1,
0.9.2 and 0.9.3) so I don’t see why an update can’t be made to 0.10.

On May 10, 2017, 10:26 AM -0400, Matt Chambers <mvchambers@me.com>, wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It would be great if someone could at least fix the maven artifact. You guys released
0.10 a while ago but nobody can move to it until this System.out.format line is removed. We
can’t make building and installing thrift from master an install step for our own projects.

> Thanks,
> -Matt
>
> > On May 10, 2017, at 3:04 AM, Jens Geyer <jensgeyer@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Since we're still below 1.0 the consensus is not to send out updates for released
versions, instead it will become part of next release. You are free to apply the patches via
git as interim solution. Sorry.