thrift-user mailing list archives

From Walter Weinmann <walter.weinm...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Erlang Client & Python Server: exception error: econnrefused
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 06:40:11 GMT
The problem seems to be restricted to Windows 10.

It is all fine if running on Ubuntu 17.04 (Virtual Box).

Walter

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Walter Weinmann <walter.weinmann@gmail.com>
Date: 8 September 2017 at 10:45
Subject: Erlang Client & Python Server: exception error: econnrefused

I would like to access Python from Erlang and therefore I have dealt with
Apache Thrift.

I used the examples from the tutorial with the following results:

   - Erlang client and Erlang server is ok
   - Erlang Client and Python Server *exception error: econnrefused*
   - Python client and Erlang server is ok
   - Python client and Python server is ok

For testing purposes, I have created a repository in GitHub (
https://github.com/walter-weinmann/erlang_thrift_tutorial) which can be
used to easily reproduce the error situation.

Can somebody help me, please?

Thanks and regards

Walter

*Walter Weinmann*