thrift-user mailing list archives

From Jens Geyer <jensge...@hotmail.com>
Subject AW: Need example code for thrift multi-thread server in C
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 13:03:30 GMT
Hi,

does the /test suite offer this maybe?

Have fun,
JensG

Sent from mobile device, please ignore spelling mistakes.
________________________________
Von: Steve Yau
Gesendet: 22.11.2017 09:55
An: user@thrift.apache.org
Betreff: Need example code for thrift multi-thread server in C

Hi,

Could someone point me to an example of C implementation of mult-thread
thrift server? There are references for some other languages, but not
for C. I have written a program based on the glibc Tutorial example and
its working fine. Now I would like to turn it into a multi-thread server
to support concurrent client requests.

Appreciate any advice. Many thanks.

-Steve