thrift-user mailing list archives

From Akshya Gupta <agu...@snaproute.com>
Subject transferring data between protocols for client
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2017 01:13:46 GMT
Hello All,

I had a question regarding passing the data between protocols for a thrift
client.
I have some data that gets created during the "WriteMessageBegin" That is
run for the "oprot" instance.
I need the data to be transferred to "ReadMessageBegin" which is run for
the "iprot" instance.
>From what I have seen, I did not find any such mechanism where this could
be done.

For thrift server, this is possible coz the call is made in Process method
where the data can be transferred from iprot instance to oprot instance (or
vice-versa).

Is there anything that can be done for client input and output protocols
similarly?

Thanks,
Akshya Gupta

--

This message and its attachments are intended only for the addressee and
may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are