thrift-user mailing list archives

From Mario Emmenlauer <ma...@emmenlauer.de>
Subject small issue and fix with realloc in TCompactProtocol.tcc
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 10:50:33 GMT

Hi,

I've build latest git on MacOS with clang, and found an error that
realloc is not in namespace std. I think the correct fix is to include
<cstdlib> so that realloc can be found in std. Attached is a trivial
patch, please apply. I've tested on MacOS X and Ubuntu Linux x86_64.

I sign this patch off as public domain and free to use by anyone.

All the best,

    Mario Emmenlauer

--
BioDataAnalysis GmbH, Mario Emmenlauer      Tel. Buero: +49-89-74677203
Balanstr. 43                   mailto: memmenlauer * biodataanalysis.de