thrift-user mailing list archives

From Allen George <allen.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with building dotnetcore on ubuntu xenial
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2017 13:21:33 GMT
Chet - ah, so, a couple of things:

1. I’m running off master. Maybe that’s the difference?
2. I’m also running make -j4 precross. Interestingly, I notice that some
targets don’t build properly on higher job levels (c_glib specifically).
Maybe that’s the root cause of what I’m seeing.

I’ll run everything serially and report back either way.

Cheers, and thanks for responding!

On December 13, 2017 at 7:49:23 PM, Chet Murthy (murthy.chet@gmail.com)