thrift-user mailing list archives

From Allen George <allen.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update of Yocto version
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 14:06:51 GMT
I do not believe that platform is supported by Thrift developers; the package you found was
probably just developed and uploaded by a member of the community at some point and time.

Allen

________________________________
From: Thibault Piana <piana.thibault@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2019 5:47 AM
To: user@thrift.apache.org
Subject: Update of Yocto version

Hi,

I am using Yocto/Poky for an electronic-embedded project based on an FPGA +
CPU board.
I use Thrift for a while now, and I would like to use it to design the API
which will run on the board.

The simplest way to compile an external library with Yocto is to use a
pre-designed package for Yocto. For example
https://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/recipe/50692/

But this package doesn't seem to be maintained (version 9.3...). Do you
know if an update of this package is supposed to be published soon? Or do
you have another Yocto/Poky recipe which could be used?

Regards
T.Piana