thrift-user mailing list archives

From Thibault Piana <piana.thiba...@gmail.com>
Subject Update of Yocto version
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 10:46:54 GMT
Hi,

I am using Yocto/Poky for an electronic-embedded project based on an FPGA +
CPU board.
I use Thrift for a while now, and I would like to use it to design the API
which will run on the board.

The simplest way to compile an external library with Yocto is to use a
pre-designed package for Yocto. For example
https://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/recipe/50692/

But this package doesn't seem to be maintained (version 9.3...). Do you
know if an update of this package is supposed to be published soon? Or do
you have another Yocto/Poky recipe which could be used?

Regards
T.Piana