thrift-user mailing list archives

From Keerthi N <keerthi4...@gmail.com>
Subject Thrift Java Client in Windows
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2019 19:45:51 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to execute Java server and client for thrift. I'm currently
using windows  so I downloaded thrift.exe file from thrifit offical website
and I'm able to successfully gen java code.

I have written desired Java server and client code in visual studio code
and tried 3 options here separately : added java libraries from
thrift/lib/java ,  downloaded explicit jar file in the same folder as the
server/client code is in, downloaded maven and created maven archetype
thrift plugin, with pom.xml file having all required dependencies, Java
Server, client and thrift generated files.

In all these options my IDE wasn't able to recognize or in other
words throwing error import org.apache.thrift / different classes such as
TTransport does not exist/can not be found.

Please let me know any possible solutions.

Thanks,
Keerthi