thrift-user mailing list archives

From "James E. King III" <jk...@apache.org>
Subject Java ME - in use?
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 21:02:01 GMT
Hi, in reviewing languages that do not yet have CI for thrift, Java ME came
up.  I spent a little time trying to get it into the docker build image we
use, however Oracle A) requires you have an account to download it and B)
does not provide a simple URL to acquire it.  Therefore I am not going to
proceed adding Java ME support in CI.  This begs the question - is anybody
using it?  The code hasn't been updated since 2015, and we have absolutely
no tests that prove it works at all.

Thanks,

Jim (Apache Thrift PMC Member)