thrift-user mailing list archives

From "James E. King III" <jk...@apache.org>
Subject Java ME SDK?
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2019 13:52:56 GMT
Hello,

I noticed the Java ME code in Apache Thrift hasn't been touched since 2015
and has no cross testing to verify it is working.  I can't seem to download
the Java ME SDK without creating an Oracle account, and even after doing
that, I cannot come up with a single URL that would allow me to add it to
the build docker container.

Are folks using Java ME?  Should we put any more energy into it, or should
we deprecate it?  Is there a way to get the SDK from a URL?  Will the Java
ME and Java SE SDKs co-exist on the same system for testing purposes?

Thanks,

Jim (Apache Thrift PMC Member)