thrift-user mailing list archives

From Paolo Elefante <paolo.elefa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TSSLException: "SSL_CTX_new: SSL error # 336236785"
Date Wed, 15 May 2019 14:46:05 GMT
Hi again,
sorry for the spam.

I managed to get it working...

   1. first I set manual OpenSSL initialization in Thrift:
   apache::thrift::transport::TSSLSocketFactory::
   setManualOpenSSLInitialization(*true*);
   2. then I initialized Crypto using openssl functions;
   3. and I initialized SSL using openssl functions.

Now things are working, but any feedback is welcome.

Thanks.
BR, Paolo