thrift-user mailing list archives

From <dengwen...@ruijie.com.cn>
Subject TSSLSocket does not support larger message in python3.6
Date Fri, 10 May 2019 01:50:38 GMT

Hi,

I use Thrift API (TSSLSocket + TNonblockingServer) tested by python3.6.6.
But when I try to send a message larger than 17kb from client to server, the client gets the
error response message: "TSocket read 0 bytes".

I find the python SSLSocket change in What’s New In Python 3.5<https://docs.python.org/3/whatsnew/3.5.html?highlight=sslwantwriteerror>
:
“The SSLSocket.send() method now raises either the ssl.SSLWantReadError or ssl.SSLWantWriteError
exception on a non-blocking socket
if the operation would block. Previously, it would return 0. (Contributed by Nikolaus Rath
in bpo-20951.)”

So, Does Thrift support python 3.6 or who can help solve the problem? Thank you!

Regards
Wenjie