tika-dev mailing list archives

From kbennett <kbenn...@bbsinc.biz>
Subject Parser Class Packages
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:46:22 GMT

All -

I am trying to get the Tika unit tests to work.  One of the issues is that
the packages of the fully qualified class names specified in config.xml are
different from the packages in which they are located on the source tree of
the code itself.

For example, the config.xml file contains:

<parser name="parse-pdf" class="liuslite.parser.pdf.PDFParser">

whereas the class itself is at:

src/main/java/org/apache/tika/parser/pdf/PDFParser.java

How should this be resolved?  Should I edit the config.xml file to match the
code, or use an external jar file for these classes, or modify the source
code directory structure to match the "liuslite.parser.pdf" location
specified in the XML file?

- Keith