tika-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Tika Test Class Issues
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:41:20 GMT
+1, please move my test code checked in for the Metadata stuff into
src/test. That is the default maven 2 dir layout (my mistake -- used the
wrong convention!).

See: http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-12-2005/jw-1205-maven.html for
more information.

So, feel free to attach a patch that moves the files to the right place and
gets the unit tests passing again.

Thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris

On 9/10/07 1:24 PM, "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 9/10/07, kbennett <kbennett@bbsinc.biz> wrote:
>> Let me know if you would like me to enter JIRA issues for this and / or
>> submit the code changes.
>
> Please do! I didn't pay too much attention to the test cases yet when
> importing the Lius Lite code from Rida, and it would certainly be very
> helpful to get that test code up and running again.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Key Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246