tika-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Patch == SVN Diff?
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:47:08 GMT
Dennis Kubes developed a good page for this on the Nutch wiki. I'd say a lot
of the patch rules that apply in Nutch would apply here in Tika. Check out:

http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Becoming_A_Nutch_Developer

Do a search for " svn stat". That's the part of the page that discusses
creating a patch file.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and I'll try to answer them.

Thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris

On 9/10/07 1:28 PM, "kbennett" <kbennett@bbsinc.biz> wrote:

> For submission patches, will an svn diff work?  Or is there another
> style/format required?
>
> Thanks,
> Keith

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Key Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246