tika-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Request Committer Status or Other Direction
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:22:08 GMT
> Although we usually prefer small patches, IMHO a big one could also be useful.

+1, especially here in the project's nascent stages.

> If you have to work quickly, I'd suggest that you temporarily fork the
> Tika code, work on it and come back with you modified code. We could
> then put that into an SVN branch and work from there.

+1.

Thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris

> Discussions can of course continue while you're doing this!
>
> -Bertrand

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Key Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246