tika-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Did a better job of wiring together automatic mime detection with TikaConfig
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:15:28 GMT
Hi Folks,

 I did some cleaning up of the Mime Type repository interface contributed
via TIKA-6, and wired it together more cleanly with the TikaConfig. Now in
the (soon-to-be) tika-config.xml file, there is a section to specify the
resource for the mime type repository file, and whether or not mime type
magic should be turned on or off. I also removed the Configuration and
Configurable interface classes that were inspired by the Hadoop/Nutch
counterparts, in favor of isolating all overall library configuration to
TikaConfig.

 Just an FYI.

Thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Cognizant Development Engineer
Early Detection Research Network Project

Office: 171-266B                     Mailstop:  171-246