tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request Committer Status or Other Direction
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:27:43 GMT
On 9/12/07, kbennett <kbennett@bbsinc.biz> wrote:

> ...A number of source code changes needed to be made, and some of them were
> dependent on others of them.  This makes it difficult to submit patches that
> will reliably achieve the desired result...

Although we usually prefer small patches, IMHO a big one could also be useful.

If you have to work quickly, I'd suggest that you temporarily fork the
Tika code, work on it and come back with you modified code. We could
then put that into an SVN branch and work from there.

Discussions can of course continue while you're doing this!

-Bertrand