tika-dev mailing list archives

From m...@searcharea.co.uk
Subject Standing down
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:17:39 GMT
I'd like to apologise for my lack of involvement with this project.

When Tika kicked off my employer was interested in parsers and had agreed to let
me spend company time helping out with Tika.

Unfortunately, since then the company has selected a commercial offering and
Tika is no longer of such interest to them. While I would personally still like
to help get a good open-source parser framework off the ground I no longer have
the necessary time or incentives to contribute in any meaningful way. Please
feel free to remove my commit rights and name from the project team.

It's great to see Tika making good progress and I wish you all the best with the
project.

Cheers,
Mark