tika-dev mailing list archives

From Briggs <acidbri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Becomming a contributor/commiter
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:06:16 GMT
I would like to suggest one thing for the list.  Is it possible for
the list owner to prepend "[tika-dev]" to the subject lines?  I am on
many lists, and find this is extremely helpful when trying to quickly
sift through mail.  Creating filters for everything is a pain. Does
anyone else agree that this would be helpful?

--
"Conscious decisions by conscious minds are what make reality real"