tika-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Becomming a contributor/commiter
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:19:35 GMT
I route my Apache messages by the reply-to field.  It's
set for most Apache lists.  Unfortunately, I need to do
that in my mail client (Thunderbird), as my provider
doesn't let me filter by reply-to.  I have a folder for
each list I'm subscribed to, so I can read them in batch
whenever I have time.  Works well for me.

--Thilo