tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDFBox in ApacheCon
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 00:36:08 GMT
Hi,

On Oct 11, 2007 11:27 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/8/07, Ben Litchfield <ben@benlitchfield.com> wrote:
> > On Wednesday the sessions don't start until 10:30, if you'll be there
> > we could meet up before then, and I assume an earlier time would make
> > it easier to Jeremias to participate.
>
> OK, cool. Let's target for Wednesday morning and coordinate better
> closer to the event.

Assuming we're still all set for Wednesday, I propose that we target
noon Atlanta time (6pm CET)  since the conference opening and keynote
start already at 9am. There's a 1.5 hour lunch break at noon, so I
guess we'll have enough time for the chat and a lunch after that.

I didn't remember to bring my webcam and microphone, but I hope
there's someone with enough equipment to set up a Skype conference. If
there are other people interested in PDFBox, then you're welcome to
attend.

Ben, if you're around already at 6 pm on Tuesday evening, Covalent
hosts an ASF party to which I'd like to invite you (unless you've
already been invited :-) as a special guest. Otherwise we can try
hooking up on Wednesday morning. To help you find me, there's a
reasonably recent (though I'm no longer blonde) photo of me at
http://cmf2007.dk/speakers/jukka_zitting. If needed, my cell phone
number is +358 50 529 4158.

BR,

Jukka Zitting