tika-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Tika presentation at Fast Feather Track ApacheCon US 2007
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:20:46 GMT
Hi Jukka,

 Sorry for dropping the ball and not adding to this. Is there anything that
I can help in terms of sending you a diagram or 2 on how we're using Tika
here at JPL??

 Hope that ApacheCon is going well. I am going to start catching up on my
Tika email and issues over the next week or so so expect to hear from me :)

Thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris

On 10/4/07 1:52 AM, "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 9/21/07, Lars Eilebrecht <lars@apache.org> wrote:
>> We would very much like to have a presentation about Tika
>> at the Fast Feather Track, and would like to invite someone from
>> the team to submit a presentation proposal!
>
> Thanks to Chris we got a tentative slot on Thursday 16:30 for the Tika
> presentation.
>
> I'll soon start working on the presentation content using Google Docs.
> Feel free to review and comment at the following URL:
>
>     http://docs.google.com/Present?docid=dgkvbgms_9fz2b7b&fs=true
>
> At the moment the presentation just contains the abstract written by Chris.
>
> If you want write access to the document, just ping me with your Google
> account.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Cognizant Development Engineer
Early Detection Research Network Project
Office: 171-266B                     Mailstop:  171-246