tika-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Unable to svn up site for tika
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:23:15 GMT
Hi Jukka,

 I wanted to update the Tika website, and I see that you set the permissions
to group writeable, but for whatever reason I'm not in the "incubator"
group. Could you add me to this group so that in the future I could svn up
the site?

 In the meanwhile, could you or Bertrand svn up it?

Thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Cognizant Development Engineer
Early Detection Research Network Project
Office: 171-266B                     Mailstop:  171-246
Phone:  818-354-8810